The St. Frances Cabrini Pot of Gold Lottery Program provides a major source of financial support for the Parish Community. Therefore, all parishioners are encouraged to participate by purchasing or selling tickets.
Participation is easy! Tickets cost $1 each and contain two rows of numbers. Each row of numbers provides one opportunity to win. Match five numbers in one row to win the JACKPOT prize. Or match four numbers in one row to share in the CONSOLATION prize. In order to win any prize, all tickets must be date validated on Monday evening prior to the drawing. Once validated, your tickets are eligible for that night’s drawing only.
Tickets are available at the Holy Family Regional Catholic School office, the St. Frances Cabrini Rectory on Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, on weekends in the Church vestibule after all Masses and on Monday evenings at the Multi-Purpose Room. Tickets are also available at Holy Family Regional Catholic School.
The Pot of Gold Lottery Program can be used to reduce your tuition expenses! By selling a minimum of 25 tickets for a single drawing, you can earn 20% commission on your ticket purchases which can be used to pay tuition at any educational institution, including Holy Family Regional Catholic School, or any high school or college. See more information below.
Sellers may choose one of the following options:
- Cash – Keep their 20% commission, and return all sold tickets and 80% of the money.
- Tickets – In lieu of retaining the 20% commission, sellers may purchase tickets with their earned commission, and return all sold tickets and all money.
- Tuition Credit Voucher – Return sold tickets and all money, and receive the 20% commission as a credit toward their Holy Family Regional Catholic School tuition or fundraising commitment on a quarterly basis. Tuition credit vouchers can also be used to pay tuition toward any other educational institution, including high schools and colleges.
Tuition Credit Vouchers
Tuition credit vouchers are issued quarterly as follows:
Holy Family Regional Catholic School Tuition
- St. Frances Cabrini will send an email to the families participating in the Pot of Gold Program notifying that a Pot of Gold Voucher has been earned and indicating the voucher amount.
- St. Frances Cabrini will send the voucher payment to Holy Family Regional Catholic School requesting that it be applied to the FACTS accounts.
- Holy Family Regional Catholic School will apply the voucher payment to the FACTS tuition account.
- Once the credit has been applied, FACTS will send an email notifying that a change has been made to tuition account
- The FACTS account holder can then log on to the account to see the actual transaction information and confirm that the appropriate amount has been applied.
- Any questions with regard to the Pot of Gold Tuition Voucher can be directed to Karen David, Parish Business Manager at St. Frances Cabrini Parish.
- Any questions with regard to the FACTS account transaction can be directed to Sue Weed, Business Manager at Holy Family Regional Catholic School.
High School and College Tuition
- Tuition Credit Vouchers can also be used to pay high school or college tuition, as well as college loan programs. At your request, your quarterly Tuition Credit Voucher can be redeemed for a check payable to the high school or college, or college loan program of your choice. The check will then be mailed to you so that you can forward the payment to the educational institution listed.
For additional information or questions, please contact our Parish Business Manager, Karen David, at 215-946-4040.